I made the mistake of talking to Alejandro while my friend's boyfriend (Julian's friend) was within earshot and now I feel guilty. I don't think he would tell him but if he did, Julian and I would definitely never be together again. The possibility of that is almost too much to bear because I still well, love him. It was 5 years, of course I can't just stop loving someone after that. I hate that he thinks it is so easy for me to just move on. It isn't so easy. My emotions have a very wide range to them, they change faster than the speed of light.
So I am hardcore moping.
Luckily my friend is off work and she will be distracting me from my depression with a little side trip out of the city. I need that.
Holy shit she just jumped out of nowhere and scared me.
Oh be ready my good friend....be ready...tomorrow is Halloween and I have a fetish for practical jokes...especially scary ones. Once, when I was 12, I dressed up like the guy from Scream and scared all my friends at an all-girl sleepover. I threw myself up against the floor to ceiling window while they were watching the exorcist. It probably didn't help that I had a real knife.
I'm kind of a freak when it comes to Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment