First thing I need to confess is this: I have broken my number one rule. I've made contact with Alejandro. Before you start, I know...I know...I know!!
I was trying for like over a week or so and I then I just couldn't take it, I called him and then I started emailing him on a daily basis and the rest is history. I usually have pretty good will-power but, okay that's a lie, I don't have good will-power....anyway, I don't know what to say about it other than try as I might, I can't stop thinking about Ale-Ale-jandro...by the way, how have I not uploaded this video yet? Hehehe...I couldn't resist ;P
I've made a decision.
Julian and I are taking a "break" (although we will still be in contact) and I am going to see Alejandro and figure things out once and for all. I will probably be leaving beautiful Barcelona in about a week.
I'm also going to do the teaching English course in Mexico. This may seem insane but Mexico is calling me. I need my own thing. This is Julian's thing and he knows it. He even admitted to not being able to hang out with the people from his University enough because I'm here. I realize we both want this break and we both need it.
I also kind of have a new attitude. I've suffered the last two years a lot and I'm done...I'm ready to get exactly what I want out of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment