Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Packing is a Bitch / Alejandro says he's not rich.

Are you loving my post title as much as I am right now...? (Giggling)

I hate packing!!!!!!!!!!

I am the worst packer. Seriously. I am always afraid of being unprepared. When I went to the Bahamas for a few days, I had a giant suitcase with me and most of the stuff I brought, I didn't even wear. A guy at the hotel put my suitcase in this waiting room before we got our hotel room, and when I came back, he goes...oh I don't need your ticket, I remember which one is yours, it almost broke my spine... Ooops...
The weather is shifting between seasons right now and it will shift again so right now on my floor I have everything from a bikini to my giant furry vest that makes me look like a Panda.


I went to take some passport photos today because I can technically get dual citizenship with Mexico since my mother hails from there. I never did it because I wanted to speak perfect Spanish first, however during my last visit I felt much more confident with Spanish so I figured I would just go ahead and do it when I go to Chicago tomorrow. Also on the plus side of getting dual citizenship, besides being able to stay there, I will be able to go to Cuba if I want! It's mostly the option that excites me.
Anyway, my passport photos suck. They are horrid. I look like a junkie who hasn't slept in days. I didn't have enough time to wait for new ones so...mehh oh well.

So...Alejandro is reading my blog... and so are some of my friends now. Not only is Alejandro reading, he plans on creating a blog himself, partly in response to my blog. This shall prove very interesting...especially since we've said we will not be talking anymore once I get to Barcelona...which is in less than a week. It will be difficult, but I need to focus on Julian and my relationship and what exactly I want during that time.
Oh also, he was not too enthusiastic about my Confessions and Foie Gras post. He is about as thrilled with that post as the name Senor Foie Gras, so yeah...not too much. It seems as though I've made him appear elitist and that is not the case, he is very down to earth. He stressed that just because his family has some money, does not mean he does and he considers himself very much middle class. This is definitely comforting because like I explained, relating to someone who stems from wealth can be tricky..Oh 50 shades of Foie Gras... :)

One thing that I found out was that some stupid whore was stalking Alejandro's phone over the weekend. Uncool. Uncool. He told me she has feelings too (which is sweet in a way) and he seemed surprised and slightly delighted that I referred to her as a whore. "She's not a whore, she has feelings too." I almost had a coronary when he said that. Obviously, her nickname will remain the stupid whore.
Am I getting jealous? Oh, this is bad...


BAHHHHHH, back to packing...well...lunch...then back to packing and listening to some loud, fun don't-fall-asleep-yet-try-not-to-have-a-dance-party-alone-in-your-room music. Ah but this song is so dance inducing... maybe a little, tiny, 3 minute dance party? Um. Yes.






No comments:

Post a Comment