Sunday, September 23, 2012

It feels like I'm in The Spanish Apartment

Last night I went to an "electronic festival" with about 30 people from around the world. Everyone was drinking, dancing, smoking all kinds of things, and there was really great music. It was pretty interesting. Spaniards really know how to party. I'd say they are probably the best at it in Europe. On Friday night, I was strolling with a group from Portugal, Belgium, the US, Holland, Italy, France, who knows what other countries. We were drinking at this festival they have going on and then we wanted to to go to a club and the club didn't even open until 2AM. In many places in the States, that is when they are yelling last call. The Spaniards do everything later, they eat later, they party later, they really just don't give a shit how late it is. Sun coming up? It's cool, no we're not on vacation, this is normal for us. Crazy Spaniards. They have a real passion for partying. I really feel like this whole weekend has been one big scene from The Spanish Apartment. I do feel strange though, a little out of place and that typically isn't me. I can usually blend in anywhere if I try hard enough, I'm like a social chameleon.

Today I went to the beach and laid on the sand for 4 hours. It felt amazing. I don't know what it is about the ocean, it just agrees with me. I'll take any ocean, I get that same free feeling when I am by the water. Something is wrong though here, I do not want to go into my heavily debated love triangle right now but there are so many things wrong in every direction I turn and I will soon be making a decision that will affect my entire future. I am pretty sure I just want to sweep it under the rug right now though....delaying the future sounds good to me for the moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment