Thursday, December 13, 2012

Ohio Mission

I should start by saying that everything worked out with Alejandro. He was pretty pissed off at me but we talked and I think we are actually better than we were before. We made a deal. I am going to try to freak out less during arguments and he's going to try to freak out more since he isn't usually forthcoming with his emotions. I was the one who created the deal, that sounds normal, right?

I have to talk to Julian in like an hour and I'm dreading it. I don't know what to say exactly but I feel like we need to talk. I hope I don't cry. I just realize now that there were so many life issues that we didn't talk about and maybe that is why things haven't worked out between us.

Okay, so my mission while being in Ohio is pretty simple. GET SKINNY AGAIN. I gained 9 pounds in Chicago! That might not sound like much weight to you people but when you are only 5 foot 2 that is quite a lot because it isn't evenly distributed! I know that I won't be drinking as much and I'll be eating more raw food which is good but I need to exercise again and I can't seem to get motivated...even though I have basically nothing to do. Fortunately I can babysit a little bit tomorrow and next week so that I can have some money while I am here.
I used to do two workouts a day before I left for Chicago, I was almost in my ideal body state. Once I got to Chicago and began drinking 4 nights out of the week I quickly and sloppily french kissed my body goodbye with a sad alcohol flavored aftertaste on my lips. So now, I have to get it back. It isn't just about looking good, I feel healthy when I'm in shape. I have more energy. So...that is my mission. I'll let you know how it progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment