I'm in no position to give relationship advice. Read at your own risk.
Sunday, December 23, 2012
A Long December
It has been a rough week. I don't know how to snap out of whatever I'm going through but this "drowning feeling" is getting progressively worse. You guys are witnesses to the fact that whenever I have my little "freak-outs" I usually bounce back within a day. It has been several days and I feel like I'm in hell. I seriously hope next year is better than the last, like the Counting Crows sing in this famous song.
I need to write Julian an email, certain things must be said, I just can't seem to do it. I remember this time last year we were together...I listened to this song and hoped things would get better. I was so deep in grief over the loss of my father that I couldn't find a way out. I hope this time this year really is better than the last...
No comments:
Post a Comment