Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Amending of last post....

I'd like to amend my earlier post. Actually, I shouldn't be so negative because I don't regret moving to Germany, nor for the short period of time I was in Barcelona. It was amazing and it made me the person I am today...especially moving to Germany. I wanted to go somewhere anyway and it turned out to be one of the greatest experiences of my life. Mostly because I made it about my life. I learned a new language, I made my own friends, I got to know another culture. Not everyone has the balls to up and move like that, not even to a new city let alone another country where they don't know the language. I guess I was just in a bad mood last night and I was being dramatic and lonely. Ultimately, I am happy with the decisions I've made because even if they've included boys, they were truly rewarding and many people will never get to experience the amazing things I've experienced in my short 27 years here on earth. I am actually pretty damn lucky. As far as Mexico goes, yes I want to move to Mexico for me and I have to think about that because I do like Puebla and I have been falling in love but if I take love out of the equation....I have always wanted to move to the beach in Mexico. Realistically...the beach pays nada and I really want to make some money for once. So...what to do, what to do...okay I have no more thoughts. This is the end of this amendment because I have tons of stuff to do...here is a song to get me into a positive, happy, excited, awake state so I can get through this day!

I LOVE this song :D


No comments:

Post a Comment