Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you out there in cyber space :)
Santa Baby, definitely the sexiest Christmas song ever!

I survived a night with about 40 family members thanks to my rebel cousin anthony and alcoholic beverages. I was dreading the whole event mostly because some of them can be a bit religious and judgmental. I was also expecting to get grilled about Julian which only happened a little. In the true spirit of Christmas, I got drunk and smoked cigarettes outside with my cousin to avoid the chaos that was brewing in the house full of willful children. There was a cute dog so that also kept me occupied.

Honestly, I do love my dad's family but sometimes it can be a bit difficult to identify with some of them. One of my cousins who lives somehwere outside of Nashville has a confederate flag bikini and actually refers to the rest of us as yankees, I mean come on what am I supossed to talk to her about? Grits?

Overall, it went much better than I expected. I think it actually helped get me out of my depressive rut a little so that is good. I hope you are all having a holly jolly Christmas and I'm sorry if my posts have been rather grinch-like lately. 

Feliz Navidad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment