Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Indianapolis says hi

I'm insanely bored right now and so I'm updating you on every leg of this thrilling trip. I just had to share this song with you. Somewhere out there, maybe not to me, maybe not to my friends, but somewhere these words are being said to some lucky girl.

Do you guys ever even listen to the music I post? If you aren't listening to it, honestly, you are missing out because it rocks. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm sharing some good freaking music with you here people. Anyway, this song put me in such a good mood that I started to look at things in a more positive way. Firstly, Ohio is super lame but I get to see my familia and my awesome friends that I love very dearly. Secondly, okay that was the only thing I decided to think more positively about.
Here's a lovely picture of Indianapolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment