Sometimes you need a mental breakdown to put things in perspective for you.
I am feeling better now. I've gotten through the most intensive week of my class and now I'm in hardcore relaxation mode.
Some news.
1. Alejandro is not moving to Mexico City. He found out today. I don't want to straight up say "Yay," because it was a big career move for him and a big opportunity but at the same time..yay!
2. The UN voted that Palestine will now be considered a state. Another yay! Super happy about that one. It is stuff like that that makes me think, wow maybe not all hope is lost in the world. Hopefully someday it will get to the point where there are no horrible checkpoints tearing apart families or women getting raped by Israeli soldiers and oh if they could just stop building suburb upon suburb on Palestinian land that would be so fucking nice of them. Oh wait, they call them "settlements" so that it can sound like they are poor...
3. One week from today I will be done with my class. I can actually get a job soon! Third Yay of the day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment