FAT WOMAN IN HER 50's WITH 3 TEETH: Don' you look at me like dat! I'm on da phone wit' my fuck buddy and he aint comin' to meet me! You punk, don't look at me like dat!
RANDOM GUY: Settle down lady, no one is looking at you.
WOMAN: Yes they is! YA'LL BETTER STOP STARIN! I'll beat yo asses!
(I'm staring at the sidewalk trying not to laugh)
WOMAN: (on phone) WHERE YOU AT?! I'm at Lasalle and Division and you aint here! Come fucking picking me up so we can fuck...and I needs a fuckin ride home.
RANDOM GUY: Jesus Christ.
WOMAN: I'll FUCKING KILL YOU!!
The light proceeds to change and the random guy (who is pretty tall and built) keeps walking, she lunges after him but is too slow. He flips her the bird and she is screaming her head off.
WOMAN: You actin' like a bitch because you can't fuck this pussy! FUCK YOU!
RANDOM GUY laughs and keeps walking.
Typical Thursday.
I'm so tired! I like this class a lot but the exhaustion factor is really starting to kick in. I think everyone in my group feels that way. I really like everyone in my group, we all get along so well. I like the tutor too, she's super cute but soon we will have to switch and we will get the woman who seems kind of uptight, blah.
I wish I had something more exciting to talk about but I really don't.
Oh also, no Alejandro didn't find out about the job yet, the decision might actually be postponed for a few weeks.
I'm going to zone out for a few hours and fall asleep....
No comments:
Post a Comment