Get me out of here! I am so over winter and so ready for some palm trees and seaside air. I must have been a sailor in another lifetime or a fish or a pirate queen... I say queen because I don't think they let many women sail the seven seas back in the day unless they held some kind of powerful pirate position. Although perhaps in southeast asia they do nowadays. Who knows how the world of modern piracy functions.
I went salsa dancing last night and the Caribbean music made me long for warmer weather and warmer feelings. It was really fun though, I felt like I was in another country. My friend was my salsa club guide because everyone assumes she is Mexican since her Spanish is practically perfect... frequents that place quite often but doesn't correct them.
I am going to do some brazil butt lift now. Bring on bikini season, Leandro Carvalho! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment