Dear Whoever is Reading This:
I will update you on the Dominican Republic later but there is a more pressing matter at hand. I have a very dear friend who is in a world of trouble. She is not legally here in the US and the scumbag that got her pregnant has physcially, verbally, and emotionally abused her several times. Now, she may have to go to a women's shelter to get away from him. He is threatening to try to get her deported and get custody of the baby. I have never known anyone who has been in this grave of a situation and while I was talking to her, I could feel the fear emanating from her shaky voice. I am truly scared for her and her baby and I ask all of you out there to please pray, wish, send good vibrations to her so that she can somehow successfully survive this situation unharmed. She is a wonderful person, a terrific mother, and a good friend. I met her when I first moved to Chicago, back then life was so simple and not even the thought of these horrors seemed possible. I want to help her so much. I wish I could win the lottery or just be in Chicago to be by her side right now. She is alone with a baby, she has no family here, few friends, (well good friends) no money, and she's terrfied.
Please send your prayers, wishes, and good energy her way.
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment