Thursday, February 7, 2013

"Not all who wander are lost"

So, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that the job in Bali is not a good deal. I have realized that every place that is a fantastic paradise of a location pays basically nothing and offers almost no benefits. I am okay with it, every time something doesn't work out it is just another step closer to what is meant to be. So, I passed on it. I've come to realize that I want to go somewhere that I could really stay. I still want to travel the world, but I want to have a home base...a base I love.

The good news is that the interview in Puebla went well. I would love that job. The woman who interviewed me was so incredibly nice. Plus, it is only a four month contract so I could leave after that and get a better job. I should find out by next Friday whether or not I got it.

As for Alejandro, I am not holding my breath. I guess I will see how things go once I am there because he made it obvious he won't come here for a visit. Anyway, I still want to make a life for myself in Mexico even if things don't work out with us.

AHHHH! I just realized that one month from today I will be 28 years old! Wow....that sounds....not young.

Yesterday my friend sent me this picture she made and I think it was meant to arrive when it did, I felt so good after receiving it and I think that put me into the right state of mind for the interview! It is a quote from Tolkein that says "Not all who wander are lost." How true it is Tolkein. What an amazing person she is, I love it! I truly think that things like this are not coincidental. Not to get all religious (actually I don't believe in religion but I do believe in God) but I think God does give you what you need if you are open to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment